In a whirlwind of wintery days, Black Friday sales and cyber week madness here are ten things that I was loving all through November.
It’s officially December and can you can expect that I will have Micheal Buble’s Christmas album on in the background all day everyday for at least the next thirty days.
There are so many reason I am excited for this month; one: it’s the first day of advent (a chocolate a day for breakfast? Woohoo!), two: decorating my new Christmas tree and three: I have so much exciting content planned for the duration of December!
November was an incredibly busy month for me, trying to keep up with everything that was going on for Black Friday and Cyber Weekend. There were so many incredible sales this year, I hope that you all made the most of them and maybe got some savings on your Christmas present shopping. I’m pretty sure I got ninety percent of my presents on amazon this year; thank god for online shopping, when you live away from home it makes getting presents to family so much easier on everyone.
To kick off what I hope will be a holiday themed, content filled month to help you count down the days to Christmas, today I am sharing my November top ten; ten products that I have been loving all through the month, complete with some dreamy flatlays…
1. Tanya’s Christmas. Another stunning book from the gorgeous Tanya Burr, this time round a complete guide to Christmas from recipes, to style and decor. I have loved flicking through this while drinking hot chocolate to start getting in the mood for the holiday season.
2. Mindfulness. Meditation and mindfulness seem to be the buzz words in business and lifestyle at the moment, so this month I decided to do a little reading around the subject myself. I picked up a little book of mindfulness in the airport and have been fascinated with the results of studies of practicing mindfulness in different situations.
3. Suddenly Diamonds EDP. It was actually my Dad who originally got me hooked on Lidl’s own brand perfumes; their Suddenly EDP is a favourite of mine because of it’s likeness to Chanel fragrances. Suddenly Diamonds is a light, fresh cotton scent that is really lovely on it’s own or layered with other perfumes. My current favourite combination is pairing it with Jo Malone’s Star Magnolia.
4. EOS balms. The cold weather is here and it is a killer on my lips, but thanks to my cucumber eos balm, my lips have been chap free all month.
5. Tell Laura. My favourite Charlotte Tilbury lipstick is back on the go again, because it is heading into red lips everyday season.
6. REN bath oils. You know I love REN’s skincare products, but what you may not know is that they also do a range of luxury bath and body products. Their Atlantic Kelp Bath Oil will actually make your whole bathroom smell like a spa. I’m excited too because they just brought it out as a body oil in time for Christmas.
7. Breakfast face masks. This month I was introduced to the wonderful skincare brand Temple Spa and their amazing Power Breakfast Face Mask & Scrub; it really is like food for your skin and it smells incredible too.
8. Crazy Beautiful. Estee Lauder’s Pure Colour Love lipstick in the shade Crazy Beautiful is officially my perfect nude.
9. Sand Tropez. I have searched far and wide and this shade of Essie polish is the perfect sandy toned nude nail colour.
10. Bath & Body Works candles. There are 3-wick candles all over my house at the moment, and even though they may not be the cheapest brand to buy, they burn really well and the fragrances will make your home smell amazing. Can’t wait to get one from their Christmas range for December.