THE DREAMCATCHER SKINCARE KIT
…and now to sleep with REN Skincare, their soothing nighttime skincare & their new pillow spray.
Bedtime is the best time in my book; there is really nothing better than snuggling up under the covers after a long day. We’ve all had those nights though when sleep doesn’t come so easily, and if theres nothing better than falling asleep, there’s nothing worse than not being able to!
Enter REN Skincare with yet another amazing product launch, a pillow mist that helps you relax and drift off to sleep so you can get all the REM you need and wake up feeling refreshed the next day.
The & Now to Sleep Pillow Spray is a blend of essential oils to help with natural sleep balance; frankincense, hops and lavender have been used since ancient times to relax, calm and reduce anxiety to aid natural beauty sleep and a healthy sleeping pattern.
The floral notes of the lavender, combined with the earthy tones of the frankincense help relax both body and mind, relieve inner tensions and stress and encourage a sense of tranquility.
Now, I’m not saying that this is magic in a bottle (although it almost is) that will take all your worries away, but it does smell amazing and really sets the tone when it comes to calming the mind and relaxing. I’ve loved spritzing it on my pillow every night before sleeping, but my favourite use is spraying it over my yoga mat before I practice to really help me still my mind, relax and find peace.
REN’s unique blend of essential oils in the & Now to Sleep Pillow Spray helps you to relax, reduces anxiety and helps with natural sleep balance. A soothing natural perfume, blending floral notes of lavender with deeply restful Frankincense, to relax both the body and mind, while the Hops root extracts help you drift off into a deep healthy sleep. The scent of this spray is truly beautiful, and will give you yet another reason to look forward to crawling under the sheets at the end of a long day.
To Use: Spray onto pillow before going to bed.
A transforming treatment that works overnight to leave skin visibly brighter, more luminous, refined and even toned in the morning. The unique complex of active ingredients in the Wake Wonderful overnight mask delivers a three-phase treatment while you sleep, gently renewing the skin, boosting skin cell vitality and infusing the skin with plumping moisture. This no fuss product packs a big punch with minimal effort on your part leaving you to wake up to skin that looks renewed and radiant.
To Use: At night, prior to your moisturiser apply 2-3 pumps onto clean skin over the face, neck and décolleté avoiding the eye area. Follow with your moisturiser of choice and a good nights sleep.
REN’s V-Cense Revitalising Night Cream is formulated to recharge, revitalise and intensively hydrate the skin overnight. A multi action cream that visibly smoothes fine lines, evens skin tone and offers antioxidant protection to help combat the signs of ageing. A thick, soothing cream that blankets your skin in rich, active ingredients so that you wake up to skin that feels softer, firmer and noticeably smoother. With continued use it can help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
To Use: Massage gently into face and neck until absorbed.
1. Switch off and plug out at least one hour before you want to go to sleep. Staring at bright screens all day long can leave you a bit ‘wired’, so instead of scrolling through your instagram feed at night when you go to bed, trying turning off (or just putting down) your phone about an hour before you plan to sleep to help your mind get ready to switch off and relax.
2. Read a book instead. I keep a book on my bedstand all the time; if I don’t feel sleepy when I get into bed I read a few pages of my current book instead. For some reason this really helps me relax and it’s never long before I feel my lids getting heavy.
3. Brew up some bedtime tea. I make it a rule to not drink any more coffee once I’ve eaten my dinner, but on nights when I’m feeling a little too energetic, stressed or anxious I brew myself a cup of bedtime tea. There are loads of different blends available to help you drift off, from the classic camomile, to more earthy blends of valerian root, hops and lavender. My favourite is Pukka nighttime tea.
4. Try and make your bedtime regular. When we were kids all we wanted to do was stay up past our bedtimes, and couldn’t wait until we were adults so we could make our own rules about when to go to bed; in actual fact, sticking to a regular bedtime and getting up at the same time each morning helps you to get better quality (more REM) sleep. There are loads of apps you can use that once you set the time you want to get up in the morning will remind you an hour before you should be going to bed so that you get your full eight hours of beauty sleep.
5. Learn to focus on your breathing for relaxation. Yoga practice teaches you to move with your breath and to take moments to just be still and focus on your breathing. This is a really relaxing practice that will help reduce stress and anxiety and help you clear your mind. Before you go to bed spray a few spritz of REN’s & Now to Sleep on your pillow, then lie on your back with your hands by your sides, palms up, and focus on slowing and deepening your breath; try to not think about anything else, just your breathing and the soothing smell of & Now to Sleep Pillow Spray.