BISCUITEERS CELEBRATE 10 YEARS OF BISCUTEERING!
Hand-icing biscuits with love since 2007…
It has been a month of celebrations at Biscuiteers head quarters as this amazing company celebrate 10 years of Biscuiteering business; founded in 2007 by husband and wife Harriet Hastings and Stevie Congdon, Biscuiteers aims to create edible gifts that are baked with love and hand-iced by their Biscuiteer bakers and icing experts. In a modern day world where everything is mass produced in a factory, it is refreshing to come across a company that keeps love at the heart and soul of everything it does so that you know you are giving a gift that means more.
To celebrate ten years of biscuit business, Biscuiteers asked over 1,000 costumers to vote for their favourite of their most iconic collections created over the last ten years; the collective results create the Biscuiteer Icon Collections featuring everything from biscuit fruits and vegetables to edible London landmarks and lipsticks. I was lucky enough to get to choose one of the Icon tins to join in the birthday celebrations and I couldn’t help but go for the Fashionista collection; edible fashion?! It’s like the collection was designed just for me!
If you haven’t already experience the joy of giving or receiving a tin of Biscuiteer’s hand-iced creations then it’s the perfect time to start! Shop their Icon Collections now and keep an eye out through October and November for their Halloween and Christmas collections which are going to be amazing as always! Keep reading for 10 reasons to choose Biscuiteers when gifting…
1. Every bite is utterly beautiful. Not only are these biscuits tasty, but they look good too; almost (but not quite) too good to eat!
2. They’re handmade. Every time you order something from Biscuiteers you know it’s going to be hand cut, baked and iced with love.
3. They make biscuit cards! What better way to celebrate someone you love than with an edible card? Beats having to throw it away later, because you just eat it!
4. Or, if you don’t want to send a card, say it with chocolates! Have your message iced onto their gorgeous bite-sized chocolates.
5. Next day delivery! I don’t know about you, but Amazon prime has ruined me and unless a website has a next day delivery option, I don’t want to know about it! For all those last minute gifts Biscuiteers offer next day delivery if you order before 1pm, and same day delivery for certain London postcodes!
6. Don’t live in the UK? Don’t you worry, because Biscuiteers ship internationally! So, if you want to send a bit of fun to a loved one over seas, you can!
7. There is literally something for every occasion, from birthdays and anniversaries to Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, Halloween, Christmas and everything in between. No matter the celebration, Biscuiteers have you covered!
8. And if you want to make it a bit more personal, you can. From biscuits and cards to tins of chocolates and even bespoke cakes, Biscuiteers want to make every gift special, memorable, personal and unique!
9. They share their secrets, recipes and other fun ideas on their blog so you can try your hand at recreating their collections at home or get some ideas on how to make your next celebration even more special.
10. Their packaging is the best! Not only are their biscuits hand-iced, but they are packed in hand-illustrated tins that can be used again and again. I personally have a stack of Biscuiteers tins in my cupboard which I use and re-use when I bake. It’s a gift that keeps on giving.