I am so happy that we are finally rolling into the Spring months; it’s makes me so happy to see a stretch in the evenings, to have to put on the heating less and to see little flowers popping up everywhere.
February was a busy month for La Bella, there were lots of gorgeous new products landing on my door step to try out, many of which will be featuring on the blog over the next few weeks and many of which I fell in love with.
I have a lot of exciting things coming up in March too, so if you’re not already following me on snapchat (labellablog) it might be a good idea in order to get a little sneak peek at some exciting events over the next few weeks; little clue, one has something to do with a new highly anticipated Disney movie heading to cinemas soon..
However, before we carried away with the excitement of Spring, let’s take a moment to celebrate the hero products of February.
1. La Mer Renewal Oil. I was introduced to this amazing product at the #TravelBeauty event held by Estée Lauder Travel Retail & World Duty Free at the beginning of the month. This oil is the perfect addition to my night-time skincare routine; it absorbs into the skin without leaving any greasy residue and reveals plump, hydrated, glowing skin in the morning.
2. Nars Sheer Glow Foundation. So glad I finally added this cult classic beauty product to my collection; it has excellent coverage with a light-weight, dewy finish perfect for Spring.
3. Annie Jaffrey. I have been hooked on Annie’s gorgeous instagram feed (even more than usual) as she documented her romantic trip to the Maldives with her new financé. This girl is the perfect source for life, fitness and food inspiration.
4. To Matte With Love. If the clever name isn’t enough to love about this Mac matte liquid lipstick, the shocking shade of pink is! This has been in my handbag since I picked it up at the #TravelBeauty event; perfect for the pink SS17 trend.
5. Crazy for Colour Lip Palette. Another gorgeous Bobbi Brown travel exclusive, this palette has every shade you need to create the perfect Spring lip. I like to mix shades together to really tailor my lip colour.
6. True Match Concealer. You know I love I love L’oreal’s True Match Foundation, but it may be a surprise to you that up until this month I hadn’t tried the concealer. I love the coverage and the wear of this concealer and the fact that it doesn’t cake.
7. REN Instant Firming Beauty Shot. There are so many things I love about this little skincare superhero; for one that it smells like rose water, one of my favourite scents. It’s also highly absorbent and actually does provide an instant tightening sensation; great before bed or under make-up.
8. Last Love. This pretty Luxe Colour pressed blush by Zoeva has been my favourite all month. It’s a gorgeous peach-pink shade with just a hint of highlight to give your make up look a fresh lift, perfect for Spring!